Saturday, April 6, 2013

My Life

                      My Life
I am about to tell you about my life. I have a mother that is so sweet to me. And my dad (John) is so a sweet person. I love them both the same. Now I am about to tell you about my aunt, and the rest of my life.
           When I was 3 years old I was taken from my mother because my aunt Brenda have trick her to sign custody over to her. And I
  been raise around hell all my life. When I was 8 years old I was burned by her and I had to BE RUSHED IN  the EMERGECY ROOM.
My BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE!!!!!!!! I still hate that bitch for burning. I have thank my Nicole for saving me. When I turned 14 and 16 her ex boyfriend forced me to suck his Dick. A year later her boy friend Toe-Joe Raped me and she blamed me for everything I did to her. And she called me a hoe and I was supposed to be her niece and she told me to get at of her house and I stayed with Teresa and James. then I got put in the crazy house for telling the truth. I stayed there for1 year and 2 months after I got out  I was already 17 years old and I went back to school it was my senior year and all the other seniors was happy except for me. I wanted my mother to be there with me but Brenda didn't want me to talk to her. After I got out of school I was around 18 years old that's when Brenda let her boyfriend(toe-joe) stay with us and he messed with me again and this time I got pregnant. And my life went on good except for one thing. she got guardianship away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment